We’re new to Pardot and I’m not even sure this is a good idea but we put together several elements of Pardot to deliver our last days of 2022 fundraising appeal that uses our Top Ten Highlights ...
We have defined a warming campaign for the Quarterly Newsletter in Pardot as well as one for the Prayer Letter. We want to automate the process handling so that when someone adds Email Newsletter (quarterly) ...
We have defined an Engagement Studio program for first-time donors in Pardot. We want all contacts with emails to get on this program from Salesforce.
Here is the plan:
- Contact has a closed/won opportunity and so the Number of Household Gifts goes from zero to 1 at some point for all members of the household account.
- Pardot is configured to sync all new prospects that have donations more than zero. Note that preexisting contacts may not sync.
- A Pardot automation rule watches for new prospects with 1 gift In the last 60 days who are not yet on the start list of the warming engagement plan program and adds them to the start list.
- Engagement studio runs its course and adds the prospect to the completed list eventually.
- Any older contacts who become donors are not in Pardot and may not be synced because they predate our Pardot Salesforce Connector. These flagged one a month in a Wall of Zero report and can be synced manually.
The Number of Household Donations ...