The release notes can be found here inside Salesforce Help.
The first step is to determine if there is anything requiring admin actions now.
- Sometimes they have little surprises for us that require action quickly before your users discover the changes.
- I head to the section called “How and When do Features Become Available”
- Find Your Reports and Dashboards Faster in Analytics Home: Requires enabling a global setup under Reports and Dashboards Settings: Unified Experience for Analytics Home. I had already done this in a previous release.
Review of limitations to features:
- Clone Lightning App: This beta feature is available only for custom Lightning apps. It isn’t available for standard, connected, managed, community or classic apps. Cloning of a utility bar isn’t supported in this beta release.
- To Do List: Track and Sort All Your Tasks with the To Do List doesn’t work on mobile since it’s embedded in the Utility Bar.
- Dynamic Related List still doesn’t support mobile, or tell you if it’s showing all the records.
Here is my review of ...